Four Pics for C&C!

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some random ones walking around campus today, my girlfriend hates it when i take pictures of her so these are the results. C&C PLEASE

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

5. OOPS WANTED TO SHOW ANOTHER :( SORRY I KNOW ITS ALOT
IMG_2403.jpg

The last three photos are underexposed. But i would have to say the first one is the best, out of all five.

Thats kinda the point for the last 3 : / thanks though!

#2 is my fave...I love how she looks so annoyed at you for taking so many pics...lol..my girl and sis get the same way...haha

In pic #2 is the guy walking in the background significant to you or her? Otherwise, I would have waited until he passed to shoot. I love it though. The look on her face is priceless. (BTW I am NO expert so take my opinion with a grain of salt :)

yeah the guy in the background is distracting but i like that photo the best.

The frown in the first makes her look a lot older than she is, I guess, and if I were her and would see that photo of myself, I would be even more unwilling to be captured the next time. That one should get the angles straightened, too, and if she had been more willing, you could have made her turn her face so the sun would have lit up her eyes from the side even more - and effect I love, but one that's hard to get and hard to pull off.

Yes about the guy in the background of 2. You ought to have waited for him to be out of your frame.

3 - too much going on. Very busy. There's the street scene with parked cars, moving cars, shop fronts (dark). There's the light burst in the window. There's the street sign. There are the tree branches. There are the trunk and the pole cutting up the frame... What is the SUBJECT?

OK, the other two were MEANT to be dark, but that meaning doesn't reach me... In other words: they don't speak to me at all.

Nice Pics, all of them. My favorite of her is #2.
#3 is my favorite of the others. Love the amber sky.

Thanks for all comments and critics :).
Yeah the guy in the background is my good friend who was walking around with us, Im so lucky to get decent shots of her though because she will always turn her head if she notices im taking a pic.

I love numbers 2&3, great job!

#2 looks like a story-telling image, and #3 is something I would take a picture of. I love scenes like that.

Most reactions

Back