What's new

FrameColor

LEAF571

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Taiwan
IMG_3036.jpg

























#2
IMG_2997.jpg



























#3
IMG_2981.jpg



























#4
IMG_2978.jpg



























#5
IMG_2995.jpg



























#6
IMG_2996.jpg



























#7
IMG_2999.jpg



























#8
IMG_3006.jpg



























#9
IMG_3011.jpg



























#10
IMG_3020.jpg



























#11
IMG_3033.jpg



























#12
IMG_3042.jpg

























#13
IMG_3047.jpg



























#14
IMG_3051.jpg



























#15
IMG_3055.jpg



























#16
IMG_3057.jpg



























#17
IMG_3087.jpg



























#18
IMG_3092.jpg

























#19
IMG_3095.jpg

























#20
IMG_3098-1.jpg

























#21
IMG_3104.jpg

































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------








葉
LEAF 2011 PORTRAIT




LEAF(FB)
Leaf Liang | Facebook


更多圖片請至相本觀看:
FRAME?COLOR @ LEAF's Gallery :: ??? PIXNET ::




Model:小優
 
Ummmmmmm o_o I like the idea, however


Is the subject supposed to be the frame,
or the girl?

Why is she lying on dead grass?

I don't particularly like the composition in most of these - give or take a few of them
 
When she is outside the frame, her fingers inside the frame are B&W.

When she's inside the frame, her fingers outside the frame are in color.

To me, that's confusing.
 
Very cool concept and mostly great implementation, from my opinion. there are a couple examples where the hands aren't consistent with the concept though, as 480sparky said. but bad-ass!
 
I really like the idea here. I think the black and white areas could be given more contrast; more blacks and whites, instead of greys. I think this will really enhance the colour inside the frame a lot more. Also, watch your white balance in the beach shots; the sea and sand have a very pink cast over them. Apart from that, great little project!
 
Last edited:
That's a pretty neat concept! I have to say, the only ones that I like are where her face is inside the frame and in color... the rest with grass and random stuff in color just moves focus to the wrong part of the image. I particularly like #'s 5 and 17
 
I really think it is a creative idea. The pictures look dramatic, although they can be improved.
 
I really like the creative idea. Maybe try reversing the color effect and making some in the frame black and white? I really like when she is in the frame and the object of color. very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom