amartin TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2011 Messages 69 Reaction score 6 Location greensburg,pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #1 IMG_2178 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2012 #2 interesting enough that I went to your flickr for a larger view.....too small in the frame to hold my interest.
interesting enough that I went to your flickr for a larger view.....too small in the frame to hold my interest.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2012 #3 So many beautiful images there in your flickr...but this is....... :scratch:
S sektabrand TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2012 Messages 35 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2012 #4 I can see the idea, but execution is just bad and in the result there's nothing. I guess that one need different lens - maybe you just couldn't zoom enough to get a decent pic [just guessing].
I can see the idea, but execution is just bad and in the result there's nothing. I guess that one need different lens - maybe you just couldn't zoom enough to get a decent pic [just guessing].
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2012 #5 try a major crop... say 98% or so....