Free Adobe Programs..

This is NOT free adobe.

Adobe is removing CS2 from their servers and thus are releasing a copy for existing owners to download fully. They still need their activation code in order to use the software from that download.

That is not what was explained to me? A serial number is available with the link? I have not tried to download any of the programs myself yet.

Free Adobe Creative Suite CS2: Maybe, maybe not? | ITworld

It appears that Adobe made a mistake with the release of a download version. I'm unsure if adobe has addressed this any more directly (can't see anything on their website - though the article above suggests that the official links have been removed from the site if not removed from existing.

A serial number may not suffice as a use license key.

But if you download it and it works for you, :thumbup:.

If you download it, it asks for the serial number. Just enter the serial number they provide and it works fine. I did it last night. There's another thread floating around here that quotes an Adobe rep. in Forbes Mag.
First he says, no it's not free, then he goes on to say that CS2 is old, but you can dowload it free for only the cost of the download time (Not sure what that meant). But anyway, it is real, and it does work.
BTW, the software never asks for an activation code
BTW, BTW...Here's the link I used: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to download illustrator for myself and audition for my husband so we shall see!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back