Free DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Free DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition (OFFER GOOD THROUGH AUGUST 15th, 2014)

https://www.dxo.com/intl/sony

Note: The latest version is version 4.

It works as a standalone software or as plug-in. I usually use it with my LR.

Tried it thought it was no good and I will stick with the real thing

Says the guy who uses cheap Cosina lenses on his Leica cameras...you know, instead of the real thing... ;-)

But yeah, film is film, and digital is digital. I am not sure why people want digital images to look like film images, if all it means is adding grain and lowered color accuracy. Digital cannot do the highlight rolloff that film can.

Says the guy who uses cheap Cosina lenses on his Leica cameras...you know, instead of the real thing... ;-)

But yeah, film is film, and digital is digital. I am not sure why people want digital images to look like film images, if all it means is adding grain and lowered color accuracy. Digital cannot do the highlight rolloff that film can.

Nothing wrong with the CV lenses the 50f1.5 is a match for the Leica and the main reason is they work better on the Sony A7 than Leica lenses

What I find most interesting (and amusing) with the filters that emulate film types, that most people these days are clueless about the differences as they never used those types. :)

This is not to say, folks shouldn't experiment, as that is the most fun with software these days.

I too tried out the DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition a few times last year, and soon there after consigned the software to the recycle bin. FLUSH !

Most reactions

Back