Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DxO & Digital Photographer | www.dxo.com

Offer good until Jan 31, 2015.

A list of supported cameras is here. Type in your email, complete the captcha, install the program and watch your email for the free license key. And this doesn't appear to be a trial version.

I downloaded v7 a while back, and was bummed it wouldn't accept the D7100 .NEFs, but v8 does! But since support has been discontinued, it won't work with some of the newer cameras, like the D610, D750 and D810... at least for .NEF files. MAYBE is will work with JPEGs. YMMV.

How good is it? A LR plugin included?

I can't speak for an LR plug-in, as I don't use that suite of software, but I had been looking for a good back-up to Capture NX2. I thought I found it when Optics Pro 7 was free, but found out it was never upgraded to support D7100 raw files. With v8 supporting them, I'm a happy camper...... and with a bit o' cash saved over buying v9.

Although it can't do layers & masks, it appears to be quite an extensive editing platform. You can always try it (it's free!). If it doesn't suit you, delete it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I checked.......... it does have a LR plugin, and it's the step down from newest version 9. But sounds like a good deal, so I'm downloading it.

DxO is good stuff. I started with v7 several years ago, upgraded to v8 and then to v9. Capture NX2 is still my primary editor of choice, simply because I'm more accustomed to using it, but I use DxO for some things that Capture NX2 won't do. For a price of $0 it would be a very good choice for someone looking for an editor.

Got it. :icon_thumright: Danke.

Do you need to buy the magazine for this? I bought it last week and did get it, but just wondering if its a necessary purchase

Do you need to buy the magazine for this? I bought it last week and did get it, but just wondering if its a necessary purchase

No, just check the box for the emails.

Downloading now. Thanks for the heads up.

(edit) It didn't take long for the activation code to show up.

Last edited:
Dx0 -- when you want it done right. I use the current version -- really does a superb job, but I'm very unhappy that they do not support my Fuji. :apologetic:

Joe

My Pentax K-50 is not supported it would be nice if we could import the camera profiles from 9 pro trial but it`s beyond my ability's

EDIT : IT DOES SUPPORT MY K-50 EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT ON THE LIST

thanks to 480sparky :)

John

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back