free imageshack type photo galleries for users of thephotoforum.com

madhatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
photoshare.madhatt.com
I would like to offer my website's storage and bandwidth to be used to host anyone's photos....

Some of the features.

• Send Ecards
  • Select favorites
  • Download Favs as a zip file
  • built in slideshow
  • creates 3 different sizes of your photos automatically
  • rate photos
  • comment photos
  • each picture can have a title - comment - and keyword
You can also restrict access to your albums for privacy. this can be done by limiting permissions or settin up a password to enter the album. All of this is very easy to do via the gallery.
All you have to do is register to get your username and begin uploading.

I do this because I love photography and I have hundreds of gigs of free space on my website.

BELOW IS THE GALLERY

photoshare.madhatt.com

Please feel free to ask any questions.

YES, hotlinking is allowed. also, since I run this site myself I'm always open for any requests anyone may have

I assume that this is sort of a CMS with a database backend on it. What is the software that you are using here?

I understand it is a PHP front end, I was wondering what exactly it was. Did you code it by hand, or use a premade system?

well, for the time being just right click on the picture and copy the image address.... Tonight I will work on putting that address under the pic so you can just highlite and copy.

Ok, that is what I was wondering, because I was looking to intergrate Gallery into my Joomla site. Thanks for the info!

What about link to full-size image - the display image is smaller than upload.

BTW, thanks a lot for all this.

If you upload a picture, say 1024 across, the gallery will accept that size then it will make 2 new pictures. 1 will be the thumbnail shot. and 1 will be the intermediate picture.

clicking on the intermediate picture will then make a window pop up with the FULL SIZE picture.

pic.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back