What's new

Free Nikon N80 35mm Camera

Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
832
Location
Mn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picked this up from a thrift store for a few bucks. Don't know much about it. It's missing the strap and eye cup, but looks to be in great shape. Sorry for the sad pictures. I'm testing out a new point and shoot.

Being in the Christmas spirit, I'll give it away. Just want it to go to a good home.
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    1 MB · Views: 262
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
PM sent
 
Very generous of you.
 
I used to have an N80. Sold it many moons ago. Nice film camera with a lot of features for and entry level camera back then.
 
I still have my N60 -- it's better cause it's gold in color...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom