What's new

Free to a good home

Mully

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
3,066
Reaction score
788
Location
Mt Ulla, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon 2020 film camera that I got off ebay and only want the lens. If you have been a member for at least 3 months I will pay postage to send you this camera body that is in mint condition..... Have not put any film through it but it functions ..... dry Auto focus works so for someone wanting to get into film this would serve you well. Look up the specs for a Nikon 2020 and you can tell how it functions... PM me if interested.
 
Spoken for...A member just getting into film wanted the body ... I will send it tomorrow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom