FREE Zeikos ZE-RMC30 Remote Release!!

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeljeremie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some idiot on eBay sent me the wrong remote so I'm giving this one away FREE! Just pay shipping :) Shipping should only be $2-3 since I'm going to put it in a little bubble mailer and send it the cheapest method possible.

It is the Zeikos ZE-RMC30 and on the package it says it will work with
"N90s/F5/F6/F100/F90/F90X/D1/D1H/D1X/D2/D2H/D2Xs/D100 with MB-D100/D200/D300/D3/D700" also "Kodak DSC-14N/Fuji S3 pro/Fuji S5 Pro"

if you're unsure or think it might work with your body, I took a photo of the connector:
7296007610_13a58af457_b.jpg

7295999910_5c8bc65012_b.jpg

First one that wants it, gets it! Annnnnnnd GO!

Good deal! Fit's all Nikons with 10-pin socket. Very nice of you....bump for those in need!

I'd participate but right now I wouldn't have any use for it at all. Bump for the people who need it. :D

man, if you put a $15 price tag on it would have been grabbed already. Free people, who doesn't need a remote shutter release??? I have one already but if this is still up by this afternoon.....

Maybe you should go buy a D700 or D3 so that you can use that remote. :D

Some idiot on eBay sent me the wrong remote so I'm giving this one away FREE! Just pay shipping :) Shipping should only be $2-3 since I'm going to put it in a little bubble mailer and send it the cheapest method possible.

It is the Zeikos ZE-RMC30 and on the package it says it will work with
"N90s/F5/F6/F100/F90/F90X/D1/D1H/D1X/D2/D2H/D2Xs/D100 with MB-D100/D200/D300/D3/D700" also "Kodak DSC-14N/Fuji S3 pro/Fuji S5 Pro"

if you're unsure or think it might work with your body, I took a photo of the connector:

First one that wants it, gets it! Annnnnnnd GO!

Funny thing... The same thing happened to me. I was sent a cheap wireless remote that has a mini usb plug on the end of the receiver. I am not even sure what camera would take that kind of connector.
That one would be free for the taking as well, for someone that could use it.
I am at work right now so I dont have the specifics, but will post them later, if anyone is interested.

Maybe you should go buy a D700 or D3 so that you can use that remote. :D

I've mulled over the idea of getting a D700 many times before, but I'm pretty happy with my current setup for now, especially for what it has cost me. To bump to a D700 would put a pretty good hurtin' on my wallet since I'd need to upgrade all my zooms!

If it would work for my D7000 I'd be on it like white on rice. Can't believe nobody has jumped on this.

OK, well i'd like to have an address to send this to before lunch tomorrow since I need to stop by the post office anyway. Any takers... any one at all... or maybe I know where the next 'will it blend' video is coming from :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back