What's new

Freedom of Expresion

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
ok let's try to keep the political comments to a min...err how bout 0 instead. I took this shot today because I thought it was a cool shot of a man excercising his right to free speech and assembly. I do not necessarily agree with his sentiments. Just thought it was a cool shot.

The framing is intentional to try and give perspective.

Tell me what ya think....

20060127205827_statement.jpg


I played with it some more,. Opinions?

Freedom_of_Expression_by_Rashadan.jpg
 
it looks like a good shot, but Murphys Camera store is in more focus than his sign... thats my only problem with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom