Well the first photo is the best of them. I don't dig on abstract stuff so I have no comment on those. Photo number 2 has too narrow of DoF... Not really sure what you could have done to make that one better. As far as making the first one better. Your focus is great and the players are crisp, my only suggestion would have been to try to get an angle on the shot that had a background that was less distracting. I know that can be hard when you're in a spot on the field, but to me, the background in that shot is very distracting because of the brightly lit wall behind the bleachers. The background that was in the second photo would have worked it you had the same action shot in it...
Seems like you are on the right track with the action. As I said, the players are crisp and the action looks good. Keep it up and try different angles next time keeping the background in mind.