I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So what are you people up to this weekend? Even if it is Friday the 13th.

Last night I saw Bon Jovi in concert. My Aunt & Uncle had extra tickets ($179 each :shock: ) and the asked if I wanted to go. They didn't even know it was my birthday. It was a pretty cool concert, especially for those of us old enough to remember when Bon Jovi was a rockin 80s band. The only bad part was the weather...it's freakin hot up here and the arena was packed full of sweaty people.

Today, I'm skipping out on work a bit early to go see the new Harry Potter movie...on an IMAX screen. I may be a geek, but I'm more looking forward to the movie than I was to the concert.

After that, my lovely wife is taking me out to dinner and then we plan to rent some movies and hide from the heat in our basement.

Dang, you couldn't have asked this on either of the two previous weekends, when I was 'abroad' (in the UK and Germany).

This weekend I'm going to a BBQ Saturday night, and plan to go kayaking in Toronto Harbour on Sunday. And maybe try to find some pics to post from my trip....

On Sunday I'm going on a Bike-A-Thon (for those who don't know, cycling is one of my hobbies). It's going to be my longest run yet -- about 110km or 68mi, give or take. So that should be fun.

And on another note, tomorrow is Bastille Day for the French. Here in Philadelphia we put on a very comical pseudo-reenactment of the storming of the Bastille on July 14th, at the historical Eastern State Penitentiary site. For what reasons we do this, I have no idea. But it's still pretty entertaining.

fire and miller lites tonight - tomorrow wife has to work 7am-3pm, so i'm taking the munchin to the park. sunday we are having dinner at my folks probably go early and shoot the bull with my dad haven't seen him in two weeks.

Tonight I'm hanging out with an old boyfriend to play some wii, and watch movies. Then tomorrow I'm driving to spend a few days with my best friend in the world. It's weird to visit a college after graduating. We're going to plan our upcoming trips (Chicago in August, and another backpacking trip in the uk in May)--oh and i'm sure there will be some hijinks and shenanigans as well.

Not a bad spread after spending so much time watching chick flicks with the dog the past week or so....

Well on Saturday I should be taking about 1400 photos, going on the last 2 years figures and Sunday I will really making my RSI worst by editing them

Well weekend for me is just about over now. Not much done really, a bit of shopping, a lot of golf, a few bits of nice food, that sort of thing. Actually, the golf wasn't bad today +13 off a 20 handicap - bandit I hear you say...

Tomorrow it's back to work, but it is our 7th wedding anniversary tomorrow as well, so I have a card to write and a present to wrap. Maybe we'll go out for something to eat, the local Japanese might be nice for that maybe, I keep threatening her with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back