Friend Photo Shooot.. :)

the first shot looks like an ad for jeans, that chick has great attitude! and very good shot by you, love the angle and the setting

These are great!

I have a few crits though. On #2, having her in the bright sunlight caused some dark shadows in the face. In #5, the metal bar is distracting, as it seems to be coming out of her shoulder. Be careful not to have distracting background elements in your shots, since it takes focus away from your subject (the barrel in the background in #6 for example). Its also a good idea to number your pics, so we can easily reference them.

Other than that, they are fantastic. The lighting, focus, color, skin tone are excellent. My favorites are #4 and #6. Lovely model.

Well done! :thumbup:

NJ

These are great!

I have a few crits though. On #2, having her in the bright sunlight caused some dark shadows in the face. In #5, the metal bar is distracting, as it seems to be coming out of her shoulder. Be careful not to have distracting background elements in your shots, since it takes focus away from your subject (the barrel in the background in #6 for example). Its also a good idea to number your pics, so we can easily reference them.

Other than that, they are fantastic. The lighting, focus, color, skin tone are excellent. My favorites are #4 and #6. Lovely model.

Well done! :thumbup:

NJ
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback i am still quite a novice at it and I want all the feedback possible I feel its the only way to get better :)

Awesome model, and awesome shots! I like the first one the best for composition and lighting. As mentioned above, the lighting in the second could be better. Great job!

Thanks! for all th feed back I put some of my earlier work up also

I like the urban look to these. The lights a little harsh on some but kinda' goes with the edgey feel. I'm not a fan of the over the glasses look.
Great work, love the POV.

I like the urban look to these. The lights a little harsh on some but kinda' goes with the edgey feel. I'm not a fan of the over the glasses look.
Great work, love the POV.
yeah I honestly don't use my polariser as much as I should

Most reactions

Back