What's new

From Britain With Love

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Kngst 17_2 web.webp
 
I'm loving all the repeating squares in there!! Very nice find. =) We could play a game...how many squares do you see?
 
I'm loving all the repeating squares in there!! Very nice find. =) We could play a game...how many squares do you see?

Ha ! That's tough.. 27, not counting the very small ones in ventilation holes and letters... 99 with those tiny ones.. I can't believe I am doing this.. and 489 if we count the red squares the letters are built with ( not counting the uneven ones, of course) :D

Now it is your turn. You asked for it :mrgreen:

PS .. and I think two circles break the pattern nicely and correlate with "P" and "R" :wink:
 
Last edited:
Mishele? Hello ?? (guess she is still counting... :biglaugh:)
 
LOL I stopped counting!! Fun shot. I can't believe this isn't getting more love.

Let's bump this shlt! :)
 
I get nervous when Brits start throwing around the E word.

Nice shot, very art design 70's art deco advertising feel.
 
You ? Think ?? *throws Big Mac into Thames*
 
Good catch. I like it. I'd darken the EMPIRE a little and also the little windows under it. I think they need to stand out some more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom