myvinyl333 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 535 Reaction score 32 Location Eastern Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2012 #1 Peace and Happiness to everyone...
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2012 #2 This was too dark for my liking. So I lightened it then increased the contrast. Lastly I cropped in to get rid of some of the empty space to the left. View attachment 29866
This was too dark for my liking. So I lightened it then increased the contrast. Lastly I cropped in to get rid of some of the empty space to the left. View attachment 29866
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2012 #3 Merry Christmas!!!!
myvinyl333 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 535 Reaction score 32 Location Eastern Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Derrel said: Merry Christmas!!!! Click to expand... Merry Christmas To You As Well!
keith foster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2009 Messages 506 Reaction score 10 Location Missouri, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2012 #5 Merry Chrismas to you as well Derrel!