jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #1 mid-day light from Central Florida,, how about that sky :mrgreen:
pharmakon TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 365 Reaction score 7 Location Western NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #2 Nice shot. I've driven by the "Stick marsh -->" sign a dozen times and always wondered what it looked like haha. Is this one exposure or some kind of HDR/Tone mapping job?
Nice shot. I've driven by the "Stick marsh -->" sign a dozen times and always wondered what it looked like haha. Is this one exposure or some kind of HDR/Tone mapping job?
jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 its a single exposure RAW image, I used a Singh Ray Warming polarizer on this shot so it really enhanced the sky here :mrgreen: Thanks for commenting :thumbup:
its a single exposure RAW image, I used a Singh Ray Warming polarizer on this shot so it really enhanced the sky here :mrgreen: Thanks for commenting :thumbup: