What's new

Frosty Morning

ashadiow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Frosty-Trees.jpg
 
why did you chose the black frame? just wondering.

It seems like the frame brings such a contrast to the photo, my eyes are drawn to it, and not your photograph.

can we see one without it? or do you really, really like it?
 
why did you chose the black frame? just wondering.

It seems like the frame brings such a contrast to the photo, my eyes are drawn to it, and not your photograph.

can we see one without it? or do you really, really like it?

Sure. I just wrap things... I think I need to quit.

Frosty-Trees_No-Border.jpg


I also think I should process it in B&W...
 
I actually like it better with the frame
 
I agree with Jamiebear, the frame actually adds to the photo giving it more contrast (and I usually dont go for framing)... great work!
 
You could also try a funky frame, like add that frame and change the blending mode, I did it to a few of my pictures and it looked cool :). I like the framed picture better though.
 
Sure. I just wrap things... I think I need to quit.

Frosty-Trees_No-Border.jpg


I also think I should process it in B&W...

Its not always bad, like in this photograph, the frame works better. but im always curious to see what & why people frame things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom