Frosty Morning

I went to your flickr and you have some nice pictures there... however...

this one. I'm not seeing the reason you composed the shot this way. I feel like you just pressed the shutter because the frost is nice. oof areas, why?

jmo

You're right, it was basically a snapshot! I was out with a friend one morning taking some photos and it was one I grabbed while he was using my tripod. Just liked the texture and colours with the frost highlighting the edges - a little more consideration may have improved the shot!

You're right, it was basically a snapshot! I was out with a friend one morning taking some photos and it was one I grabbed while he was using my tripod. Just liked the texture and colours with the frost highlighting the edges - a little more consideration may have improved the shot!
I think everyone likes that, but you just need to put more thoughts into it when creating a photo of something that attracted you.

It's an ok subject but first think about composing that subject in a way that everyone sees what you saw. On your photo all I see is a messy peace of the ground.

Most reactions

Back