What's new

Frozen Blizzard. C&C

Canosonic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
660
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany, Bonn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for the absurd name, I liked the multiple Z's...
So, recently returned from Tirol, Austria. Mountain skiing. Yep. I usually had my compact with me, but one day I decided to take my DSLR up. So the weather was a total dope. So I didn't really get what I expected. Yet...
Enjoy.
1.
4271630041_27579f281c_b.jpg

2.
4272374734_2127fb33d9_b.jpg

3.
4272377154_33d4706cb1_b.jpg


4.
4272371090_a366ccae6a_b.jpg

5.
4272376702_b6875b9e6a_b.jpg

6.
4271632231_9f28600cfb_b.jpg

7.
4271631215_ba9ba92a1f_b.jpg



Thanks for viewing. Any critique appreciated (except spam).
 
Last edited:
I really like 1 and 2. I like 1 a lot because of the lighting. It isn't just flat harsh lighting. It has nice lighting coming from the left that show drama. Black and white also worked well for these photos. Really good job!





















I know you said you didn't want it but sorry
532250527_bdf8569ae2_m.jpg

/horrible joke
TJ
 
SPAM. I shall report you , and you shall feel the wraith of the TPF's moderators!
/horrible joke

Anyway, thanks!
Apparently you liked the photo's I made with my Sigma 70-300 f/4-5.6 non-APO. The others were made with the 10-20. That prooves that the 70-300 (reviewed as a "poor performer") isn't really that bad.
Though I'd still liked to get a 70-200 f/2.8 or f/4.
Thanks again!
 
#3 is epic.
beautiful.

thats a hanger as far as im concerned.
 
Thank you!
That's... well.. the docking bay? For the chairlifts. (#7)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom