Frozen Dock

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took a few pics yesterday, overcast crappy weather. I was playing around with PSP, and my wife walked by and said, "You took that?" Now I'm the one who takes the pictures and wasnt sure what she meant. Seeing as she did like this pic, I thought I would post it. I think it sucks, its just a frozen boat dock that came out like poo poo(can I say that :) ) in colour.
LaFoto, no need to pull out your sign, its posted in ice and snow also. :D

79f59571.jpg

excuse the poor border, that is a major work in progress for me.

Thanks ski.
Spent some ime today foolin with PSP to see what I could get out of my pics yesterday. Here is a colour shot of the dock, heavily PS'd

8544ea6d.jpg

Here is a couple versions with more (a lot more) PSP, just down the beach from the dock.

5166eb55.jpg

2cb2f527.jpg

Thanks for looking.​

Thanks andreag5.

surfingfireman said:
Pictures taken near Gros Cap somewhere I presume.

Right at the end of the road (Gros Cap). Tried to get the lighthouse, but too overcast to get anything that turned out very well.

If you look just around the piece of mountain sticking out, you can almost see Cruzin. :lmao:

I thought you might recognise this spot.

Man and I complain about my winter down south here. That is one frozen dock. Really love the last b/w pic. Great work.

Eric

John - these are absolutely fabulous! Great work!!! :thumbup:

I love it, and also the others you posted, as I've said I'm an easy pushover for water shots

I like the first one in colour and the second one in black and white.

BTW, what is PSP?

Cruzin said:
TPF has created a monster! The middle picture in colour is really good, wonderfull composition.
Thanks, and yes this place has created a monster and I love it.

danalec99 said:
I like the first one in colour and the second one in black and white.

BTW, what is PSP?

Thank-you Dan.
I use Jasc® Paint Shop Pro 7 to do all of my photo editting.
Up until a couple weeks ago, I would only crop and then resharpen my shots. Now I see how these programs can bring bla shots to life.

Thanks again, everyone​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back