What's new

Frozen Indian

neosdaddy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
DSC00701.jpg
 
Frozen Water.

As far as offering some critique......I just think it's a little underexposed and the water in the background is distracting to me

~Michael~
 
I'm an American Indian and officially say it's okay to say 'Frozen Indian'.

My painful heritage aside; this shot is kinda blah to me. It's just, eh, not interesting. The background is too bright and the subject is too dark.
 
Wow, all these postings and 2 comments on a photo. Well considering I'm "American Indian" I didnt see a problem with the name. I'm Indian regardless so the big deal about applying the "American" isnt a big deal to me. Let's grow up a little bit here people, if my parents where to have me in Ireland, would I want to be called Irish Indaian? Thanks for the comments though...
 
My point was that Indian was, in the first place, a mistake made by Europeans who thought, bless their bones, that they were in India.

Of course, Amerindian compounds the error. Amerindian refers to all natives of the American continent including Can, USA, Mex, South Ameirca.

Americans is probably a better name,.

In this spirit of the forum, I found the photo interesting but it has too little contrast.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom