fruit series #3

modphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
aag.jpg

fruit series #3
11x14

nat

Not too bad. It looks a bit dark or not enough contrast or something though. The composition is well thought-out though. I have a feeling some people will not like the crop (especially the top-crop, which removes a section of the model's head), but it doesn't bother me.

I like the composition. I'd like to see the model appear a little warmer (gold reflector? it wouldn't have to be much with the cool background), and some sort of specular lighting on the orange and lips would give us some highlights on the texture. Also the red on the eyelid really grabs my attention, and I don't think it should. Some other color that works with blue or orange would be better.

Also the red on the eyelid really grabs my attention, and I don't think it should. Some other color that works with blue or orange would be better.

I agree here. This has been the part bothering me I think. I think just having all of the eyeshadow in the blue-silverish would work much better.

I think your right about the lighting. Would the gold refector card have worked well enough? Is there any other way? I had one sofbox off to the right and a backround light. Unfortunatly I don't think i'm going to have access to any other lights any time soon. Is there anyway i could have achieved that with only the two lights??

Yes, I was trying to match the makup to the fruit but i see what your saying.

Thanks for your imput guys!

nat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back