sdoc2322
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Maryland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I came across this camera and figured that some collector or enthusiast would be interested in it. It's hard to find much on the internet about this thing. Apparently it was the first home video recorder ever made and cost $700 back in 1965!
follow this link to check it out. Sony CV Series Video
This is for just the boxed camera and accesories, the other box with recorder is not included. The kit looks new in box, like it was never used! Still even has the unopened cleaning kit. Unfortunately it is missin the tripod and small microphone. I'm sure they can be substituted.
PM me if you are interested and I will email you pictures. I am open to offers.
follow this link to check it out. Sony CV Series Video
This is for just the boxed camera and accesories, the other box with recorder is not included. The kit looks new in box, like it was never used! Still even has the unopened cleaning kit. Unfortunately it is missin the tripod and small microphone. I'm sure they can be substituted.
PM me if you are interested and I will email you pictures. I am open to offers.