Fs: 1997 BMW M3

MPowerM3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would throw this up here since I lurk around figure there might be some car enthusiats on board. If this is not cool with the mods, please delete.

Up for sale is my 1997 BMW M3 4 door Cosmos/black leather. 5 Speed manual. 95xxx miles. All power, no wood trim. 6 disk Alpine in the trunk. DS 2's in rough shape, I would have them refinshed if I was keeping the car. Mods: TC Kline suspension, AA ssk with AA shift knob. AA catback exhaust (sounds awsome). Great car with exception paint, just received full detail Sunday 1/21/07 by professional. The paint shows great with good depth, awsome for ten years old.
Problems. Not many for a 10 year old car. Rock ships on the front bumper, can be expected with 95xxx just wanted to say there visible. The clutch pedal travels back further then the other pedals but is a common problem with the E36 models. The clutch grabs fine and the tranny shifts smooth. Thats about it.
Heres the pictures...
IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

I will list the car at $15,000 or best offer, but be reasonable. This car is great, I just dont need it right now.
The car is located in Connecticut, willing to travel and meet places for interest buyers. PM me or email [email protected].

this is one of my all time fav. cars, but I'm broke.

Most reactions

Back