What's new

FS: 50mm 1.8 with es-62 hood

ceazeone

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I'm new on this forum but not new to selling photo gear online. I mainly use and sell on POTN with the same username and have feedback if requested.

I have a 50mm 1.8 II with the es-62 hood. It's in great shape but has some dust in it, this doesn't affect image quality of course. The lens cap is missing, which is the only thing wrong but I will include a Tiffen UV filter to protect the lens.

$90/shipped/net (US48)


I ship everything USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.

Sorry for the cell phone photo, I just sold my only camera :x

1072sjr.jpg


*** the flash and triggers are sold, this sale is just for the 50.
 
Last edited:
Found my answer thru Google Thanks,
 
Last edited:
What camera is it for?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
 
ceazeone said:
Sorry I didn't note that, it's for Canon

Uh! No Nikon stuff. I'd buy it right now.
 
Do you have more pictures of the lens in better lighting?

They'll be up in the morning. The only camera I have is my cell phone camera which is 3 mp but I'll try I will try to work some magic with a desk lamp and get some pics up. The lens itself is in excent shape with no marks or dents and the hood had a couple of small scuff on the bottom but nothing major.
 
Sorry for the delay! Been out of it and sick for the past couple days.

f0rrix.jpg


f20xo0.jpg


b6c8sp.jpg

^^ That white spec is just a piece of dust, not a scratch or nick.

9k2g7k.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom