What's new

FS: 55-200mm 5.6 Telephoto

benpsut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Southwest PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have here a Quantaray 55-200mm telephoto lens for sale. It's for Canon mounts (Currently mounted on my XTi). It's in GREAT condition and is great for anyone on a tight budget who's just starting out upgrading their equipment, which used to be me :-). Now that I'm getting serious I want to start trading in/cashing out on this lens for a macro lens. I LOVE macro, it's all I do, but my kit lens and this lens just doesn't quite cut it. I hate to put this on ebay, although I use ebay a lot, I trust you guys more than I do ebay. If you want to check me out though my name is hungrydude5 to check my feedback and such. It came with a hood but I can't seem to find it, I'm gonna go on a search frenzy for it :-) lol. Caps on both ends, no scratces dents or anything. Great condition. Asking 175 for it plus whatever shipping is. PM me!


Ben
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom