https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sred...yQE&feat=email
Click on the above link for pictures
Hi,
I want to sell my 5D mark II for CA$1900 flat. I am firm on price
Camera Location: - Vancouver BC Canada
Condition: - Mint 10/10
Shutter Count: - 17K+ (picture Attached of the Document)
Camera was never used for any professional shoots or renting purposes. It has always been used for household purposes and strictly used by me not even by my Parents. I have kept the camera always in my Lopro 400W with all its belongings.
I am also providing all the original documents including the original Packaging. I also have the warranty Card which is not filled out
I paid US$2499.99 at BH Photo on 29th Jan 2010 and Bought it online. I can show the Original Invoice also
I have never Sold anything online so don't know how the shipping works. But i prefer to meet the buyer if not i can ship it if it doesn't cost very much. Cash and Paypal only.
Let me know if u have any questions
Thanks
Money Aggarwal
moneyagg@gmail.com
Click on the above link for pictures
Hi,
I want to sell my 5D mark II for CA$1900 flat. I am firm on price
Camera Location: - Vancouver BC Canada
Condition: - Mint 10/10
Shutter Count: - 17K+ (picture Attached of the Document)
Camera was never used for any professional shoots or renting purposes. It has always been used for household purposes and strictly used by me not even by my Parents. I have kept the camera always in my Lopro 400W with all its belongings.
I am also providing all the original documents including the original Packaging. I also have the warranty Card which is not filled out
I paid US$2499.99 at BH Photo on 29th Jan 2010 and Bought it online. I can show the Original Invoice also
I have never Sold anything online so don't know how the shipping works. But i prefer to meet the buyer if not i can ship it if it doesn't cost very much. Cash and Paypal only.
Let me know if u have any questions
Thanks
Money Aggarwal
moneyagg@gmail.com