FS: ABSOLUTELY MINT Olympus E3 w/ HLD-4...

chops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
charlest.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is my mint Oly E3 body with vertical grip and hand strap. Comes complete with body cap, 2x aftermarket BLM-1 batteries, original boxes, manuals, etc, etc. Everything is in new condition from top to bottom, from front to rear. There's not a mark on it anywhere.

I've only shot a little over 8000 pictures with it. I originally bought it with the intent of starting a modeling photography business with a friend that quickly went sour before it ever took off. It sits in my LowePro bag 99% of the time. I used it a couple of weekends ago to take some pics of my car and of course, it works perfectly fine.

I still have and use my old Oly E-300 which I used to take these pics. It's all the camera I need. I do not need the E3 and would be much happier knowing it's being used to its full potential in the hands of another photographer. Not to mention times are a bit rough right now and I could definitely use the money.

I'm looking to get $850 for the body which I feel is a fair, firm price.

The grip and strap are sold.

Shipping which will be in the lower 48 states only. I ship USPS Ground and accept payment via PayPal only.

Here's a few pictures of it. I just took these tonight so you know that you're getting exactly what you see in the pics!

p809484324-5.jpg

p565586660-5.jpg

p873811971-5.jpg

p939821074-5.jpg

p594669345-5.jpg

Last edited:
The vertical grip and strap are now sold.

Come one people! This is a great price on a great camera in great shape! The pictures don't lie and the new low price of $850 shipped for this thing is a steal!

If one of you bites on this between now and 4:00pm EST tomorrow, I can have it shipped out by the day's end. Everything is packed and ready to go and is sure to arrive to your door before Christmas!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back