FS: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3

new2pics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have received 3 Lightrooms for my birthday and since I only need 1 I am selling the other 2. I am offering them for $100 each, they are sealed in original shrinkwrap. I can take paypal for payment and ship through usps. Please contact me if interested.

Very tempting, hmmm.

I use PSE7, but you sure are offering a great deal for someone. Unless, they're a student/teacher or are up-grading.

Hack

What platform? Mac or PC?

I use PSE7, but you sure are offering a great deal for someone. Unless, they're a student/teacher or are up-grading.

Hack

it's not an upgrade or a student version, it's the full version

I've waited and waited. I've emailed you numerous times, but you have never replied.

I paid you on Dec 19th for one of those Lightroom 3 software programs. Where is my Lightroom 3 program?

Hack

I was 2 seconds away from sending money also. Something didn't seem right so I bailed. Sorry you were scammed Hack.

I'm hoping its a "Holiday Season" kind of thing. But after no replies to my e-mails, I fear the worse.

Hack

I looked, why don't we have a sticky for "Deals gone South"? Sure would be nice.

Hack

Where is the Lightroom 3 program I paid you for on Dec 19th?!!!

UPDATE:
She finally emailed me, apologized for the long delay in shipping. She'll mail it Monday.

I guess all is well.

Hack

I hope your serial number is valid. The student version is the full version btw its just cheaper. As a new student this year I am going to purchase the latest photoshop. Super excited.

I also checked out all other posts by the OP. They only ever post with something to sell. Most peculiar. Hope you didnt get scammed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back