What's new

FS: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3

new2pics

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have received 3 Lightrooms for my birthday and since I only need 1 I am selling the other 2. I am offering them for $100 each, they are sealed in original shrinkwrap. I can take paypal for payment and ship through usps. Please contact me if interested.
 
I use PSE7, but you sure are offering a great deal for someone. Unless, they're a student/teacher or are up-grading.

Hack
 
What platform? Mac or PC?
 
I use PSE7, but you sure are offering a great deal for someone. Unless, they're a student/teacher or are up-grading.

Hack



it's not an upgrade or a student version, it's the full version
 
I've waited and waited. I've emailed you numerous times, but you have never replied.

I paid you on Dec 19th for one of those Lightroom 3 software programs. Where is my Lightroom 3 program?

Hack
 
I was 2 seconds away from sending money also. Something didn't seem right so I bailed. Sorry you were scammed Hack.
 
They were active on the site today too, sad really.
 
I'm hoping its a "Holiday Season" kind of thing. But after no replies to my e-mails, I fear the worse.

Hack
 
I looked, why don't we have a sticky for "Deals gone South"? Sure would be nice.

Hack
 
Where is the Lightroom 3 program I paid you for on Dec 19th?!!!

UPDATE:
She finally emailed me, apologized for the long delay in shipping. She'll mail it Monday.

I guess all is well.

Hack
 
I hope your serial number is valid. The student version is the full version btw its just cheaper. As a new student this year I am going to purchase the latest photoshop. Super excited.

I also checked out all other posts by the OP. They only ever post with something to sell. Most peculiar. Hope you didnt get scammed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom