What's new

FS: BNIB Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 DI-II VC LD (IF) Macro for Canon

Kanonian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Up for sale is a BNIB Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 DI-II VC LD (IF) Macro for Canon. Just bought is on 05/03/2011. Sale included lens and all the accessories, with a copy of the sell receipt.

Bought it for $629. My lost is your gain. Asking $475 shipped and insured net to me. Accept PP confirmation address only.
 
Last edited:
Hi I am interested in getting a telephoto zoom lens for my Canon EOS 500d. As a novice I not sure what to get.
My interests are:

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom AF Lens for Selected Digital SLR

Tamron - AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 DI II VC LD Aspheric [IF] Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR

Tamron AF 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Canon

Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens

I will appreciate all help/advise.
 
Too bad! This is the exact lens I am looking for but for a Nikon. Plus I am looking to sell my lenses first or trade. Good luck with your sale. I am sure somebody will want this lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom