What's new

FS: Brand New Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 IS Lens

dawssvt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Up for sale is a Brand New Canon 24-105mm f/4.0 IS. I bought this with my 5DMII and I have since decided to go another route. I am a wedding photographer, so I have decided to go with the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8. This lens is brand new right out of the box with the USA Warranty - I just got the camera in today.

Items included:
USA Warranty Card
24-105mm f/4.0 IS Lens
EW-83H Lens Hood
Front and Rear Lens Caps
Lens Bag

I am asking $950 shipped + Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom