What's new

FS canon 135 2.0 L

boostylicious

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I'm selling my 135 2.0 L lens. I bought it new from Houston Camera Exchange and have barely used it since. It is in very good condition with only a little scratch in the coating. I'm asking 800 plus shipping. I'm located in Houston TX. Scroll down for photos.
 
Last edited:
I bet you are with your 1 post, no pictures and a username like boostylicious! LoLol good luck.
 
Sorry I'm not an OG of this forum with an amazing 233 posts.... I will post some photos to make up for it.
 
can you take some pics?
 
With your name with the lens. And the date. Thanks.
 
3148k8y.jpg


95t0de.jpg


5ydr41.jpg


6893bn.jpg
 
I noticed in the light that there was a little scratch in the coating... I took that last picture to show what it looks like. So I would no longer call this perfect condition.
 
Ok how about $750 plus shipping?
 
Yes paypal would be perfect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom