What's new

FS: Canon 18-55mm non-IS f/3.5-5.6

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was the lens I first bought when I got my 30D and was looking for something with IS. I found an IS version and now have no need for this lens. This makes a GREAT first/starter lens!

Lens Model: Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 (non-IS)

Lens Date Code if applicable: n/a

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 (No scratches or blemishes)

Lens Glass Condition: 9/10 (No dust, no scratches,nothing I see)

Sale Includes: 18-55mm lens, Front and rear lens caps

Price: $60 shipped OBO (PM me, no reasonable offer refused!)

Payments Accepted: Paypal(NOT gift, PM me for some exceptions)

Possible Trades: None

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS or UPS Ground from 06084 (other options avalible if you are willing to pay.)

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: Tolland, CT

Best Contact Method: PM or here

Feedback: I have bought a few times on here. I have bought and sold a number of times on other car enthusiast sights and hold a 100% E-bay rating. (coolinj89) PM me for other website referrals.

Reason for selling: I have a new lens on its way

More pictures available upon request. Thanks!

4236216090_e5a89d5b5f_b.jpg


-Collin
 
I have one of these for my Rebel XTi, excellent starter lens and still takes decent pictures. I'd grab it if I didn't already have one, that's a pretty good deal. :thumbup:
 
PM me The Lowest!


ummm ya I usually don't do that haha you are more than welcome to make an offer via PM however. If its $20 then don't bother though! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom