PictureThis20
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2008
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to upgrade some of my equipment. So up for sale is:
Canon 1D mark II - excellent condition no real signs of wear on the body. Great fast body. Not sure how many accusations it has I'll have to check when I get home and update this.
Comes with two batteries, charger, strap and body cap.
Looking to get $500 SHIPPED obo

Canon 50mm 1.8f lens - excellent condition, very sharp lens. Comes with filter, both front and rear lens caps.
Looking to get $100 SHIPPED

Canon 430exII flash - comes with flash diffuser, carrying case instruction booklet.
Looking to get $180 Shipped

PM me if you have any questions. PAYPAL only.
Thanks for looking
Canon 1D mark II - excellent condition no real signs of wear on the body. Great fast body. Not sure how many accusations it has I'll have to check when I get home and update this.
Comes with two batteries, charger, strap and body cap.
Looking to get $500 SHIPPED obo

Canon 50mm 1.8f lens - excellent condition, very sharp lens. Comes with filter, both front and rear lens caps.
Looking to get $100 SHIPPED

Canon 430exII flash - comes with flash diffuser, carrying case instruction booklet.
Looking to get $180 Shipped

PM me if you have any questions. PAYPAL only.
Thanks for looking
Last edited: