FS: Canon 24-70 f/2.8L

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling out like new perfect condition Canon 24-70 2.8L. Asking $1250 shipped. Please email me at [email protected] For pictures and information. I accept PayPal for payment. I need to sell immediately and can ship by the end of the day If purchased by 5 PM.

Sorry, I'm not interested in buying the lens. I just wanted to say that is a great price. I've had mine for a couple of months and it quickly became my favorite lens. Good luck with the sale!

Great lens! I bought one mint condition for $800 :) and sold it a great profits. I'm trying to rebuy this lens. Glws...

Great lens! I bought one mint condition for $800 :) and sold it a great profits. I'm trying to rebuy this lens. Glws...

Should have just kept it :lol:

I run into the same problems too. I get a lens or body for super cheap and I'll want to keep it, but ehh I'll just post it on Craigslist for this price just to see if people are interested then bam it's sold. I've been without a body for months now :(

Hahaha, I wish I could keep it. Borrow my wife $$$ to snag that off cl, and I promised her to resell it to give her $$$ back. So I did, I sold it on amazon and make a profit of $350 :). Keeping my eye on cl everyday now... I love dslr gear stand for its value..

Ack, bad timing. I'll be picking this lens up in a couple of weeks but have to wait until my refinance is done on the house (can't do anything with cash or credit at the moment). If you have it in about 2 weeks give me a shout, though I know you're looking to dump it asap.

Most reactions

Back