Q quadaces TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #1 Excellent condition, comes with box, hood, case, and both caps. A uv filter was used since day 1. $970 obo Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
Excellent condition, comes with box, hood, case, and both caps. A uv filter was used since day 1. $970 obo
B brianhuangbh TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 191 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #2 Days like these when I wish I chose Canon instead of Nikon.
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #3 Where are you located?
jamesbjenkins No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 9, 2012 Messages 1,481 Reaction score 328 Location Dallas / Ft. Worth TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #4 See, now that's how every rookie member should present their sale offer. GLWS!
Q quadaces TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 MLeeK said: Where are you located? Click to expand... Hi there! im located in phoenix az.
Q quadaces TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 jamesbjenkins said: See, now that's how every rookie member should present their sale offer. GLWS! Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words!
jamesbjenkins said: See, now that's how every rookie member should present their sale offer. GLWS! Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words!
N nobsphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #7 Do you have any images taken with this lens? Thanks
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #8 Damn I wish I could do this. My son is in Tucson and I could have him meet you, but I am so flat broke from school shopping! I WANNA CRY!
Damn I wish I could do this. My son is in Tucson and I could have him meet you, but I am so flat broke from school shopping! I WANNA CRY!
K Kanonian TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2011 Messages 53 Reaction score 1 Aug 20, 2012 #9 What is the date code of the lens?
Q quadaces TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 it's a UX date code sir.
Q quadaces TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 price drop. one last bump if not i'm keeping it. :cry:
K Kanonian TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2011 Messages 53 Reaction score 1 Sep 4, 2012 #12 What's wrong with your paypal? How can they hacked your paypal?
HughGuessWho105 20 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,662 Reaction score 359 Location South East Tennessee, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 #14 Will you take payment through paypal?