What's new

FS: Canon 300mm F/4L IS USM lens

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
3,692
Reaction score
4
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my like new EF 300mm f/4 IS USM lens. The date code is UW or it's a 2008 manufactured lens. The lens was purchased new from Adorama Camera earlier this year.

It's in flawless condition, it truly is like new. It comes with the box, manual and case all which shipped from the factory (see picture).

623426962_kAu9B-M.jpg


623426544_2dG7B-M.jpg


623426732_j4mgk-M.jpg


Asking: $1,050 which includes the lens, PayPal and shipping charges via USPS ground to the lower 48 States.

Please contact me at: tharmsenjr@mac.com

Or you may PM me here.
 
hmmm..very tempting :drool:
 
that was quick... why did you sell it? if you don't mind me asking
 
I never used it. I'm going with a 1.4 teleconverter on my 70-200 f/2.8L IS so I can zoom. I guess it turns out I'm not a fan of the big primes.
 
yea i guess i went the same route. except i use a 1.7x.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom