TwiceTown
TPF Noob!
Canon 30D with BGE2 Canon battery grip
2 batteries, charger, Canon strap
SOLD!
This is a great camera that I've kept using as a second camera because it still takes great photos and does most of what I needed. But I just bought a newer camera that has video (Canon 60D) so want to sell this one to finance additional lenses. It works well and has no issues. Cosmetically, the rear LCD has scratches (photo below) and there are some wear marks here and there but otherwise shoots great. It comes with the battery grip that holds two batteries (included) and allows you to shoot in portrait. I'm only selling the body but can throw in a 50mm 1.8 lens for an additional $75. Thanks.
8.2 megapixel
5 frames per second
2.5 inch LCD
Uses compact flash type I and II
9 AF points
1/8000 to 30 seconds shutter
2 batteries, charger, Canon strap
SOLD!
This is a great camera that I've kept using as a second camera because it still takes great photos and does most of what I needed. But I just bought a newer camera that has video (Canon 60D) so want to sell this one to finance additional lenses. It works well and has no issues. Cosmetically, the rear LCD has scratches (photo below) and there are some wear marks here and there but otherwise shoots great. It comes with the battery grip that holds two batteries (included) and allows you to shoot in portrait. I'm only selling the body but can throw in a 50mm 1.8 lens for an additional $75. Thanks.
8.2 megapixel
5 frames per second
2.5 inch LCD
Uses compact flash type I and II
9 AF points
1/8000 to 30 seconds shutter
Last edited: