What's new

FS: Canon 35 f1.4/L - Like new in box condition

kidmoe85

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Canon 35L f/1.4 lens purchased from Newegg.com in April 2014. The lens is in like new condition and everything that was originally in the box is included (UPC code cut from outer box). The lens hood, pouch and software/documentation have been untouched and remain in original packaging. I used the lens only a few times and while the images are great, I found it too cumbersome to carry around and will stick with my 40mm pancake for now. I'm pretty meticulous about lens care so it functions properly and shows no signs of wear. Selling for $1000 (includes shipping) - if using regular PayPal versus personal/gift PayPal please add 3%.

$canon_35l_01.webp$canon_35l_02.webp$canon_35l_03.webp$canon_35l_04.webp$canon_35l_05.webp$canon_35l_06.webp
 
Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom