o hey tyler
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 9,784
- Reaction score
- 2,727
- Location
- Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all, I have in my possession an EF 35mm f/2 that I'm putting up for sale. It's my girlfriend's lens, but she's asked me to list it here as she wants to get rid of it. The lens is in excellent condition, no cosmetic damage, never been dropped, glass is flawless, AF works great, and it's hardly even been used. She used it occasionally when she had a T1i, but has since then upgraded.
Here are a few photos of it, and I apologize about the dust on it, it's been sitting around collecting it on a desk. I WILL thoroughly clean the lens before it gets shipped!
Size comparison between two 35's. The 35/2 is great for APS-C street photographers, as it's small and inconspicuous.
I'll take $280 + Shipping. Open to offers though. If you lowball, don't expect a sale. I can sit on this lens forever. Anyone interested, PM me. Will also entertain the idea of trades.
Thanks for looking!
Here are a few photos of it, and I apologize about the dust on it, it's been sitting around collecting it on a desk. I WILL thoroughly clean the lens before it gets shipped!
Size comparison between two 35's. The 35/2 is great for APS-C street photographers, as it's small and inconspicuous.
I'll take $280 + Shipping. Open to offers though. If you lowball, don't expect a sale. I can sit on this lens forever. Anyone interested, PM me. Will also entertain the idea of trades.
Thanks for looking!
Last edited: