oCyrus55
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2006
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
It's time to upgrade to a 5D Mark II, so I need to sell my 5D. It's in great condition and still takes pictures like the first day I got it (I bought it new, I have been the only owner/user).
It has some miner wear, but nothing that stands out. Also, it has only had about 7500 clicks on it, so it still has a lot of life left.
Comes with grip, and I will only sell the two together, I will not split them up. Also includes original 5D box and contents/accessories, grip box and its contents.
I am asking for $1550 paypal-ed (this includes the price of shipping).
I will return PMs, or you can email me at sean.lojek@gmail.com.
It's time to upgrade to a 5D Mark II, so I need to sell my 5D. It's in great condition and still takes pictures like the first day I got it (I bought it new, I have been the only owner/user).
It has some miner wear, but nothing that stands out. Also, it has only had about 7500 clicks on it, so it still has a lot of life left.
Comes with grip, and I will only sell the two together, I will not split them up. Also includes original 5D box and contents/accessories, grip box and its contents.
I am asking for $1550 paypal-ed (this includes the price of shipping).
I will return PMs, or you can email me at sean.lojek@gmail.com.