What's new

FS Canon 5Dm3 with original box in pristine condition

krick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco, CA
Hi there,
I am selling my 5Dm3 in pristine condition, with original box and accessories and AC power cable ( $120 value).
shutter count 3686
Asking $2650 shipped in CONUS (I am in SF) or best offer
works perfectly, in pristine condition. Make me an offer, looking for a quick sell!
Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Don't be upset if you receive no offers............ you're like totally new here and no one knows you. Feel free to join in and contribute, though!
 
I know, I more a video guy, that's why I am very new here... I totally understand if people are shy to buy from me. If this can help:

here is my DVXuser account: [FS: General] Canon 5Dm3 + original box and accessories + AC power cord and extra batteries
I sold many items there

and here is my ebay account: eBay Feedback Profile for krick75

and what else... My company's website: STORY EYED MEDIA | Video Production Company and personal Cedric Pilard ? Filmmaker DP Director

Also some ( ugly) pictures (from my phone) of the 5D
$photo 1.webp$photo 2.webp$photo 3.webp$photo 4.webp

please let me know if you have any questions.

Ced
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom