What's new

FS: Canon 60D Kit + 18-135mm EFS

robrobin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Camera Model: Canon 60D Body Only

Body Condition: 9.9/10 No marks or scratches

Lens Condition: Lens has been sold

Sale Includes: 60D body, + everything that came in original packaging

Price: $815 plus shipping/insurance to your location

Payments Accepted: Paypal (add 3%), wire transfer, USPS Postal Money Order

Possible Trades: None at this time

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS or FedEx

Shipping Available To: Most anywhere

Item location: Orlando, FL

Best Contact Method: PM or email robrobin4@gmail.com or cell below

Feedback: I have many references from high end watch sales on Watchnet.com (GoodGuys) or
http://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28..."Buyers and Sellers" under
robrobin or sacco. Ebay also under "robrobin"

Reason for selling: My 5DII, 7D, Sony NEX-5 and G12 cover most everything I want to shoot

US Kit purchased at Best Buy last month....about 300 clicks.

Rob Sacco
Orlando, FL
508-523-6303

Photos:

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know you mentioned no trades, but I have a Canon HFS10 I was asking 760$ for with the extras. I can add 130$
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom