FS: Canon 60D w/ BG-E9 Battery Grip, Extra LP-E6 Battery, Original Boxes, etc.

MikeLem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mikelemovitz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Canon 60D w/ Battery Grip, etc. It was purchased in July from B&H (receipt available, if necessary). It includes the original box, manuals, charger, strap, etc.

I apologize for the mediocre photos. I will add more once I have some time to set up my lighting gear. Lens not included, obviously.

The following items are included:
Canon 60D DSLR
Canon BG-E9 Battery Grip
Two (2) Canon LP-E6 Batteries

Everything is between 9+ and 10, condition-wise. Essentially perfect and as-new. $960 shipped via PayPal or credit card. Shipping via FedEx Ground included within continental US.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Why you selling? If you don't mind me asking...

Asking price?

WAIT... NM! I see it.

I am thinking on it! My daughter needs a new body... and I was going to give her my 50D. I'll let you know this week end if you still have it! Price isn't bad! I am just not so sure we want the grip...

I am thinking on it! My daughter needs a new body... and I was going to give her my 50D. I'll let you know this week end if you still have it! Price isn't bad! I am just not so sure we want the grip...

Yeah, I think the price is fair. I would be willing to split it up, if you need. I'd be at $790 body only, plus shipping.

I'd love to snap it up right now, but I have to wait it out! If you still have it this weekend and I can do it I will PM you!

Thanks for letting me know, Mike!

Most reactions

Back