FS: CANON 7D, Lensbaby Composer Pro, Lowepro backpack and MORE

NoSoup4You

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[h=1]Canon 7D and accessories![/h]
All items are in like-new and immaculate condition. Everything comes with all original parts, manuals, and warranty cards.
[h=3]Always bagged, never mistreated. No dings, scratches, or blemishes. Willing to negotiate prices - the more you buy the more you save![/h]
Local sale in Orange County, CA preferred - Will ship at buyers expense. All prices OBO.
Can provide photos for serious buyers, I'm at work posting this and don't have photos with me.

I created this account just to get my gear sold - Craigslist wasn't working out. I'm not a scammer or spammer so please feel free to PM or reply with any questions.
Also interested in trades for a Canon T4i or possibly the EOS-M. Open to other trades as well .. photography is a hobby and the 7D is overkill. I decide not too bring it with me because of the size and weight, so I want to downsize a bit.

Canon 7D - Body Only $1100
No issues whatsoever. Can send a current shutter count if interested.
Full warranty from Canon. Includes all original accessories and (1) Canon LP-E6 battery with charger

(2) Canon LP-E6 batteries: $45 for 1, $80 for both
Authentic Canon batteries, charged and dis-charged 10 or 20 times. No issues. Includes protective cap.

Canon 430EXII Flash with 3 diffusers: $210
Perfect condition, only used indoors on rare occasion. Comes with storage case and batteries.
White, Green, and Orange diffusers included for all lighting conditions

Lensbaby Composer Pro w/ Double Glass Optic: $270
Like new - used for less than 50 photos. Never even placed in the camera bag.
Great creative lens with lots of expansion options - just not the type of photography I am doing now.

Lensbaby Single Glass optic, Pinhole/ Zone Plate optic, Plastic optic: $30 each, $75 for all 3
Optic effects for the Lensbaby. Compatible with all Lensbaby models.
Opened for test shots but never used

Lensbaby Telephoto and Wide Angle conversion lenses: $70
Screw-on conversion lenses for all Lensbaby optics
Like new - comes with original storage pouch

Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit and Macro Kit: $40
Selling these together as a creative kit. Included aperture blanks have never been used.

X-Grip DSLR stabilizer handle - $15
Orange with black grip. Great stabilizer handle for shooting video.

50w dimmable LED - $10
Hot-shoe mounted. Runs on four 'AA' batteries
White and Amber diffusers included

Lowepro Pro Runner 350 All Weather Backpack: $150
Great Camera + Laptop backpack. Perfect condition, never seen rain or bad weather.
All dividers and pouches included. Tripod mount/strap and rain fly are both immaculate.
Willing to trade for smaller camera-only backpack

Most reactions

New Topics

Back