What's new

FS: Canon EF-S 10-22mm, Canon EF 24-105mm f4, Canon EF 70-200mm f4 non-IS

aye29

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm offloading three Canon lenses because I need the money for school. All of them are in are in mint condition. The glass is perfect on all three. Payment by Paypal, I have a verified premier account with email address aye29(at)ucla(dot)edu. Free shipping by UPS Ground with tracking to a confirmed address.

Canon EF-S 10-22mm, includes caps and manual - $550

Canon EF 24-105mm f4, includes caps and hood - $875

Canon EF 70-200mm f4 non-IS, includes caps, hood, box and documents - $475
 
Just a shot in the dark i know its worth more then this but would u take 400 for the 10-22mm.. like i said if you say know ill completely understand.. thanx.. if your interested email me at hotwheeler08@yahoo.com
 
I will offer you $475 for the 10-22. Here is what I need from you; pictures showing the condition of the lens. How long have you owned this lens?
 
I will offer you $475 for the 10-22. Here is what I need from you; pictures showing the condition of the lens. How long have you owned this lens?

Send me an email and we can discuss. I'll email you pics. My email is in my original post.
 
I'm assuming the 70-200 is the L version. Still available?

-JD-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom