What's new

FS: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II USM Lens BRAND NEW

canonikon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand NEW EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

This is selling for $130 new in stores and with tax that's $150ish but I'm only selling for $100 shipped.

Never mounted on to a camera, came with my T1i purchase but I don't need this lens therefore I am selling it brand new

paypal to photo_wed@yahoo and will ship same day with usps priority 2-3 days.
 
Last edited:
price lowered
 
Last edited:
Also curious about status. Still available?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom