gnod
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- nyc
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is the ultra sharp and fast Canon EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens in pristine condition. Comes with box, warranty card, manual.
I bought this used back in March/April 2012, and used this lens maybe twice indoors. Reason for this is that my uncle freely lent me the exact same lens and I purchased mine thinking I would return his to him - that was few months ago. I'm now considering moving to FF and beginning to make some room in my bag.
Price: $950 shipped, + paypal to US only.
I bought this used back in March/April 2012, and used this lens maybe twice indoors. Reason for this is that my uncle freely lent me the exact same lens and I purchased mine thinking I would return his to him - that was few months ago. I'm now considering moving to FF and beginning to make some room in my bag.
Price: $950 shipped, + paypal to US only.