What's new

FS: Canon EOS 20D SLR with extras (lenses, batteries, and more)

photoss83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
I am selling the following together. I would like $650 to $700 or best offer. I accept PayPal and can ship USPS or FedEx (contact me with zip code for estimated shipping).
If you are interested, send me a private message.

- Canon EOS 20D body (manual and software included)
- Sandisk Ultra II 512MB CF card
- Canon Ultrasonic EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM
- Canon Ultrasonic EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
- Canon Lens Hood ET-60
- Canon BP-511A Battery Pack (two)
- Canon Filter UV Haze
- Canon battery charger


Optional (additional $50):
- Canon FilterCanon 100-DG Bag


I no longer need these items so I am selling.

The camera bag was purchased new and only used twice. It is basically brand new in great condition.

The lenses is not the IS version.

If you have any questions, please contact me.


2196838820097645943S500x500Q85.jpg


More actual photos can be seen at: http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2196838820097645943hfFOgZ?vhost=entertainment
 
Can you give a few more details about the body - age, problems, service, actuations and so on.

On the tab to the left, you can email me the information. Mainly interested in the body and possibly one lens - will discuss.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I have been gone for several weeks. My computer crashed but I'm back.

I may separate.

There are no problems with this camera.
I forgot how many actuations there are as it has just been sitting in a box unused for a while.

If you buy the body, it will include the charger and two battery packs. This will prevent me from having to sell the battery packs separately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom